(Closed) Project Manager
Launched in 2016, Damage is a full-service marketing agency solely focused on gaming & esports. We are the leading agency in this space due to our depth of capabilities combined with our deep roots in the fabric of the gaming & esports community. Capabilities include strategy, creative, content creation / production, digital, social management, influencer marketing and experiential.
Our agency is built on the expertise of our founding partners’ experience as professional gamers, gaming & esports industry executives, hardware marketers, agency veterans and award-winning creatives.
THE ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
We are seeking a Project Manager w/ video content management experience. You will join our team in our Los Angeles office to work with one of our top-tier global tech clients.
If you’re a detail-oriented and meticulous task manager, an experienced client-facing problem-solver and an obsessive perfectionist who thrives in an always-changing agency landscape… we want to meet you.
- Oversee all logistics for creative projects & client deliverables ranging from brand campaign launches to esports tournament real-time content capture
- Oversee all logistics for video content creation including initial concept ideation, on-location production shoots, 3rd party vendor relationships and post-production work flow.
- Develop and maintain master timelines, schedules and budgets for all client projects
- Interface directly with brand client stakeholders to ensure flawless and proactive communication.
- Manage and enforce agency processes to optimize workflow
- Embrace multiple digital platforms used by internal agency and by client teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year college/university
- 3-5 years of project management experience at a marketing-related agency
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or comparable certification
- High proficiency in project management software
- Experience with Scrum project management methodology
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and social platforms