(Closed) Account Manager
In 2016, a group of gamers and agency leaders embarked on a mission to redefine brand marketing in gaming and esports. Damage was formed with the goal of becoming the standard in esports marketing. Our agency is built on the expertise of professional gamers, videogame industry executives, hardware marketers, agency veterans, and an award winning creative director.
We are a full-service esports marketing agency with deep roots across gaming, esports, entertainment and lifestyle. We integrate live experiences, digital engagement and content to help our clients connect with their consumers. To best serve these clients, all our people are expected to meet Damage’s standard of excellence.
THE ROLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are seeking a dedicated Account Manager to join our growing team in Los Angeles to grow our existing relationship with one of our top-tier clients. If you’re a meticulous task manager, a natural-born leader, obsessive about creating incredible work, and adept at forming and strengthening bonds with personalities of all stripes and sorts, we want to hear from you.
- Managing, maintaining, and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams, and clients by providing guidance, direction, and a vision to follow
- Act as the glue that holds internal teams together, delegating work when necessary, and helping to define brand vision alongside creative, strategy, etc.
- Managing ongoing evergreen needs as well as in production
- Managing projects and working closely with producers to adhere work back schedules on the client side
- Help mentor and train junior members on the accounts team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years experience in account management and/or project management, preferably with leading lifestyle brands
- Experience in implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Detail focused with strong communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- You can own a room- you’ve Rockstar presentation skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)