(Closed) Sales Manager – Mavs Gaming
The Dallas Mavericks are seeking an experienced sales minded, results driven individual who can develop and secure corporate sponsorships, assess and execute facility revenue goals, and lead all revenue efforts for companies wishing to maximize their association with Mavs Gaming.
The Sales Manager is responsible primarily for generating new revenue, while also renewing and upselling existing Mavs Gaming accounts.
This individual will continually be prospecting for future revenue opportunities and must be highly motivated, goal oriented, and contribute to the overall success of the Mavs Gaming team.
This role will involve a high volume of cold calling, prospecting, meeting with and building relationships with clients. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ability to establish relationships with senior level executives.
- Collaborate with the Director of Esports and Event Manager on priorities and approach to the market
- Acquire new clients, grow revenue from existing clients and strengthen customer relationships
- Prospect and Secure sales meetings through existing relationships as well as cold calling locally, regionally and nationally
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly corporate revenue and prospecting goals
- Research and identify industries and organizations to solicit for sponsorship/hospitalit
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new corporate clients
- Regularly attend networking & community events to build professional network and identify/develop sales opportunities
- Work closely with Dallas Maverick’s Sponsorship, Client Services and Merchandising Staff on related Mavs Gaming matters
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new accounts
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Esports
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Sales/Sports Management
- Understanding of sponsorship/hospitality sales, event marketing and activation process
- Ability to confidently communicate the value of sponsorship & hospitality offerings
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of the applicable organizations
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic, results oriented and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Strong computer skills in all aspects of Microsoft Office and Data
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.