D4MN Project is an ideas of online tournament for Indonesia regions, dreaming of bringing centralized e-league for Indonesia e-sports, giving access for our T2/T3 players for more competitive scenes.
We are looking for Tournament Administrators for various games. This position is for the moment unpaid, but we will offer salaries as soon as the project becomes more profitable with more tournaments running on a regular basis. Meaning, the better you do your job the faster you get paid.
- Assisting in running the tournaments alongside the admin team
- Overseeing tournament's team registration and live tournaments
- Ensure that Tournaments assigned to you reach their capacity and enough teams sign up
- Communicating with Casting and Production team to ensure good live coverage
- Communication with the admin team regarding updates, ideas and issues
- Live communication with the admin team as well as with tournament's participating teams during live tournaments
- Data entry of tournament's statistics
- Build a relationship with the community to learn how we can improve
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of any e-sports games (Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Valorant, etc.)
- Previous experience in tournament management
- Self-driven and motivated
- Available to help operate tournaments on evenings and weekends
- Eager to grow the community and their own skills
- Passionate about competitive video games
- Cool attitude when under pressure
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make impartial decisions
What we offer
We offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where we will all learn and improve together. If you choose to join us on this journey, you will be compensated once the project grows and becomes more profitable.
This opportunity is a chance for you to join and be the creator of e-sports industry early on and become a leader in tournament administration.
Please add your Discord name on your application