D4MN Project is an ideas of online tournament for Indonesia regions, dreaming of bringing centralized e-league for Indonesia e-sports, giving access for our T2/T3 players for more competitive scenes.
We are looking for Graphic Designer for our project. This position is for the moment unpaid, but we will offer salaries as soon as the project becomes more profitable with more tournaments running on a regular basis. Meaning, the better you do your job the faster you get paid.
- Create content for the projects
- Working within the other division for other content
- Hit deadlines — work with the marketing team to create a content calendar that you can realistically follow and deliver against
- Graphic design experience (Esports-specific graphic design experience a plus)
- Digital marketing experience is a plus
- A varied portfolio
- English speaking
- Familiarity with the esports industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer
We offer a friendly and supportive atmosphere, where we will all learn and improve together. If you choose to join us on this journey, you will be compensated once the project grows and becomes more profitable.
This opportunity is a chance for you to join and be the creator of e-sports industry early on and become a leader in graphic designing team.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to be considered and add your Discord name on your application.