(Closed) League Administrator [EU]
We are an esport event organization based out of the United States, created in May of 2017. Originally starting with a single league focused on Rainbow Six: Siege, we have quickly grown to become the largest community league for Rainbow Six in both the North American and European market. Our goal is to provide a premier environment grow Rainbow Six Esports and facilitate its growth as much as possible. We are always looking for like-minded individuals looking to work within esports.
Our League Administrators (referred to as admins) are some of our most important front line staff. You will be building relationships with our community members and our participants. You'll be watching matches in real time, handling whatever problems may arise during the events. League admins are considered the jack of all traders here at CCS and you will be cross trained in our rule book, community management, anti cheat systems and conflict resolution. This position is for our European league.
- Review anti-cheat logs that are submitted by our players.
- On call availability during designated play nights.
- Be level headed and able to be a mediator between multiple parties.
- Read and responding to direct messages in a polite and timely manner.
- Be a subject matter expert on our league operations. (Rules, scheduling, etc)
- 18 years or older.
- A personal computer able to run Rainbow 6 Siege.
- A reliable internet connection.
- Fluent English speaker
- General knowledge of esports, and a background in Rainbow 6 Siege.
We will provide all necessary training if needed - Please be honest about your experience.