(Closed) Tournament Administrator
Who we are: CSL Esports provides life-changing opportunities in education through esports. Working directly with High Schools, Universities, and Alumni associations, we provide turnkey solutions for schools and students to compete and learn valuable skills in the rapidly expanding esports industry.
Tournament Administrators (“Admins”) are the front line individuals who ensure a quality competition experience for all CSL Esports users. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to; managing all user interactions, customer support and satisfaction, growing our online user base, and encouraging user participation in leagues, tournaments, and other gaming-related events within the CSL Esports community.
We rely on our team of Admins to ensure CSL Esports provides each and every user with an exceptional gaming and competition experience. What qualities does is take to be a successful member of the CSL Esports Team?
- You are team-oriented
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Experience and passion for gaming
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible working hours (regular evening and weekend availability required)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of day-to-day league and tournament administration/operations
- Operate the competition platform and assist users in doing so, as needed
- Respond to user inquiries via phone, email, online chat (i.e. Discord), and social media
- Encourage user participation in leagues, tournaments, and other gaming-related events
- Share all relevant gaming-related initiatives and content with users
- Build and manage your own personal network of gamers who will become active members of the CSL community
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant and recently released video games, especially those that CSL features. You must have a broad understanding of the various rulesets and structures that are typical to the esports industry
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our product by being an active voice for the CSL community
- Previous tournament administration and operations experience an asset
- Advanced knowledge of common competition rules, formats, gameplay, etc. for at least two of the game titles listed below:
- Call of Duty (4v4)
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Madden NFL
- Rocket League
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Proficiency in various Social Media platforms (i.e. Discord, Twitter) and Google Suite
Interested applicants please apply today. This is a paid part-time contract position (8-10 hours per week) through end of April 2022.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.