Collegiate Brand Ambassadors
The collegiate brand ambassadors initiative is a Fall semester-long esports program dedicated to providing students with invaluable, industry relevant experiences that they will never forget. Ambassadors will put their creative muscles to the test by helping ideate everything from simple memes to full scale events while working alongside North America’s largest collegiate esports league, NACE Starleague. Whether on screen or behind the scenes, it is our mission to ensure you have the best possible experience with us.
Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, genuinely motivated, and devoted to supporting their fellow students, be they players or fans. Ambassadors will need to be communicative, open minded, and receptive to constructive feedback. No prior esports experience is required, however we do ask that students who wish to apply for program consideration have a passion for gaming.
NACE Starleague is the largest collegiate esports league in North America with more than 14,500 students from 600 colleges and universities. This program is dedicated to providing life-changing opportunities in education through esports.
CSL Esports provides turnkey solutions for schools and students to compete and learn valuable skills in the rapidly expanding esports industry. Since 2009 CSL Esports has been the operator of North America’s largest collegiate esports business and has provided over $1 million in direct scholarships.
- Students will be expected to work at minimum 10-15 paid hours per week (class scheduling will be worked around in accommodation to the students’ preferred working hours)
- Organizing watch parties on campus
- Tabling and signage on campus to promote the growth of esports + gaming
- Directly engage with fans via social media platforms, fostering one-on-one conversations and relationships
- Be current with best practices and emerging offerings across all consumer brands
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Students will report directly to Marketing and Social Media Manager for weekly overview of content needs, publication dates, and external review
- No prior professional experience is required, this is a learning opportunity open to all.
- Currently enrolled in university level curriculum (Undergraduate and Graduate program students are both welcome to apply)
- Confidence in ability to take direction and propose solutions to on demand necessities
- Detailed knowledge of social networks, and interactive marketing.
- High level understanding of Twitch, Youtube, Reddit, and Discord platforms.
- Excellent technology and communication skills
- Sharp witted, personable, charismatic, and energetic personality
- Genuine desire to learn industry-standards in business, marketing, social media, and operations.
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Willingness to work hard and adapt to situational necessities
- Position is paid hourly