(Closed) Outreach Ambassador
CSL College Outreach Ambassador
Are you a gamer with a love for esports? Do you have a friendly, engaging personality? CSL College is looking for highly-motivated and energetic, Collegiate Outreach Ambassadors with the ability to recruit players and teams for the upcoming 2020-2021 CSL College season. Your primary task will be to drive registration and participation in CSL College leagues and tournaments for the 2020/2021 season through a variety of direct marketing outreach methods.
- Drive player registration and participation for CSL College leagues and tournaments
- Contact collegiate esports leaders via Email, Social, and Phone
- Build relationships with collegiate esports teams, student associations, clubs, local/regional gaming organizations, school administrations, and tournament operators to drive participation in CSL College leagues and tournaments
- Conduct market research in your region; help schools/colleges connect with CSL College platform
- Increase the number of schools and teams affiliated with CSL College across the United States and Canada
- Promote and engage with CSL College (and other) gaming communities on Discord, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook Groups, and more
- Participate in daily meetings for CSL/collegiate program direction and support
Qualifications and Core Skills
- Experience as a Brand Ambassador, Customer Service, Call Centre, Data Entry
- Highly driven, self-motivated with a record as a top performer
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively via Email, Social, and Phone
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Passionate Gamer with strong knowledge of current esports landscape
- Flexible schedule (ability to work up to 40 hours per week)
- Previous involvement with CSL College or collegiate gaming/esports preferred
- Cannot be affiliated with conflicting esports organizers or ambassador programs
- Multi-tasking and Time Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented, problem solver
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Proficiency in English
Please note: This is a remote position. No travel is required, however, candidates must have a reliable computer and high-speed internet.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume to apply and include "CSL College Outreach Ambassador" in the subject.
To learn more please visit our websites at www.cstarleague.com and www.worldgaming.com.
We appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.<>
No Agency Calls Please