UX Designer (Regular)
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious UX Designer to support our game team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio. For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games. Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link)*
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs.
- Create clickable prototypes and make user tests.
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers.
- Visualization of ideas using wire frames, prototypes, visual mock-ups and flowcharts.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 3+ years of experience as a video game UX designer.
- Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance.
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq.
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!