We are looking for a passionate and ambitious UX Designer to support the Hunt: Showdown team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link)*
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs
- Create clickable prototypes and make user tests
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers
- Visualization of ideas using wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups and flowcharts
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 3+ years of experience as a video game UX designer.
- Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq
- Strong visualization and presentation skills
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles