We are looking for a passionate Sandbox & Tools QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers (e.g. game designers, coders, level designers, artists and so on) helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games and engine integrations.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
- Perform testing of CRYENGINE (integrations) and in-house game projects to verify proper function, data content, performance and usability.
- Follow-up with our game developers on engine issues they encounter, reproduce and report them clearly in our bug tracker.
- Stay in loop of latest CRYENGINE changes and in-house game development on the technical side.
- Communicate with our CRYENGINE and Game developers in regards of new features, bugs and upcoming integrations.
- 1+ year Game engine experience.
- 1+ year of third party tools (for more details please check ‘Pluses’).
- Willing to support our Game QA team on specific tasks if needed.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (our company language is English).
- Team player and self-driven.
- You have a desire to learn new things and taking initiative.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- CRYENGINE experience.
- Adobe CS experience.
- Autodesk 3ds Max experience.
- Autodesk Maya experience.
- Visual scripting experience.
- 3D Art experience.
- Animation experience.
- Visual effect experience.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!