QA Tester - Games
We are looking for a passionate QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers (e.g. game designers, coders, level designers, artists and so on) helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
- Carry out specific test-cases related to new game content, new features and upcoming releases throughout the whole development cycle.
- Report issues clearly.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Understanding of Game Production.
- Knowledge in the areas of Gaming and Hardware.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (our company language is English).
- Team player and self-driven.
- You have a desire to learn new things and taking initiative.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- You worked as a QA Tester before.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of coding / scripting.
- VR experience is a plus
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Relocation support...and many more!