(Closed) QA Lead
We are looking for an experienced and passionate QA Lead to support the CRYENGINE department in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
As a QA Lead, you will be responsible for quality control throughout the development of CRYENGINE by building testing procedures and managing the team of QA Testers.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
- Perform testing of CRYENGINE and in-house game projects to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability and hardware/software compatibility.
- Ensure that bug reports are written clearly and accurately, detailing the issues found and the steps required to reproduce those issues.
- Define new and improve existing QA processes for CRYENGINE Development team.
- Serve as the quality gate for CRYENGINE, sign off development changes and product releases.
- Work together with Development team to identify opportunities for improving CRYENGINE quality.
- Liaise with other development groups to align bug fix priorities.
- Coordinate CRYENGINE stabilization process.
- Prepare and deliver regular status reports on product quality and performance.
- Manage, hire and train QA Team personnel.
- 3+ years of experience in QA senior-level role in video game development.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies.
- Ability to research and learn about new techniques and adapt them to project requirements.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), software version control and MS Office tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with developers, designers and testers.
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience, including having shipped a PC or console title.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!