Project Manager - CRYENGINE Development
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Project Manager who will support the CRYENGINE Development team at our studio in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The Project Manager will be responsible for multiple teams and production pipelines. The successful candidate will be expected to own and implement roadmap planning, prioritize tasks, coordinate team efforts and to ensure that the final product is delivered on time and is of the highest possible quality.
Candidates must have excellent project management and people management skills, have good knowledge of software development pipelines and be an expert in applying the correct development methodologies and utilizing the appropriate tools in order to maximize team productivity and increase process transparency.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate and applying for the job.*
- Own and implement planning in relation to the overall production roadmap and global priorities.
- Work with Tech Leads to ensure that all development tasks are aligned to roadmap goals.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage activities cross-functionally to ensure that production goals are completed on time.
- Maintain project development and release schedules and track how progress is mapping against it.
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks. Take the appropriate steps and provide mitigation plans to resolve them.
- Facilitate communication between team members to promote common goals and team collaboration.
- Implement and improve processes to drive team efficiency and motivation.
- Work closely with HR, manage team(s) inquiries and expectations.
- Ensure staff appraisals are undertaken and completed on time.
- Take an active role in the recruitment process.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a software Project Management role, managing multiple disciplines and development groups.
- Good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence etc.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- A true team player, able to collaborate effectively with others towards achieving organizational goals.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to the Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- A passion for games and interest in the underlying technology.
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!