Junior Level Designer - HUNT
We are looking for a passionate Junior Level Designer to join the HUNT team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As a Junior Level Designer, the applicant will be expected to design and create fun, exciting, beautiful environments from conception to completion, creating paper designs, contributing to design discussions and solving design challenges within the team. Appreciation of technology and architecture is a plus.
- Execute the design direction and be responsible for designing and building level content from whitebox to final quality
- Take part in playtesting and ensure feedback is applied
- Proactively solve issues and seek feedback to ensure your work is always the best it can be
- Communicate and work with other departments
- Ensure your work meets technical standards and is bug free
- Good sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines to meet project’s specific needs
- Good spacial and layout skills
- Excited, passionate, proactive and self motivated
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- Working knowledge of CRYENGINE or equivalent engine
- Understanding of game design theory, practice, pacing and mission flow
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!