Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who will help to create an engaging visual brand experience (m/f/d; full-time).
Important Note : While applying, please make sure to also submit your portfolio link and cover letter.
You will work under the supervision of our Brand team to produce high-quality visuals for our games and selected brand partnerships. In this role, you should be highly creative, have a sharp eye for detail, and have an interest in video games.
- Collaborate with the communications and design team on a variety of projects..
- Develop visuals for websites, social media, store and advertising opportunities.
- Understand project requirements and concepts from different internal teams, including marketing, and brand communications.
- Assist in the art direction and concept development.
- 1+ year of experience.
- Well versed with the Adobe Creative Suit.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics.
- A passion for design and games is a plus. "
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area , Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and much more!