Junior Environment Artist
We are looking for a creatively minded Junior Environment Artist to join our Frankfurt, Germany Studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples*
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Create highpoly and lowpoly models.
- Create modular asset sets.
- Create efficient UV layouts.
- Create photorealistic materials and textures.
- Build believable environments within the engine.
- First experience in a game development / mod-environment.
- A strong ability to create believable modular environments within a games engine.
- Ability to derive a well structured lowpoly model from the high poly model.
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox.
- A strong understanding of shader functionality.
- A passion for games.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.