Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Front-End Web Developer to support our game team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games. Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link)*
- Create clickable prototypes for the Game UX Team using web technologies
- Support of UX strategies and UX designs.
- Visualization of the game design ideas using wire frames, prototypes and visual mock-ups in cooperation with our programmers and UX designers.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 2+ years of experience as web front-end developer
- Fluent in a modern reactive web framework (React, Angular, Vue or Svelte)
- Passionate about creating modern responsive web applications, with good analytical sense for efficiency
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Excellent English communication.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Version-control systems (Git, Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles
- Experience with a b testing and user testing
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!