We are looking for an experienced and passionate Audio Designer to join the Crysis 4 (Working Title) team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining game audio using CryEngine 5.X audio pipeline.
- Recording, editing and post-processing linear media such as audio libraries, trailers and development diaries.
- Assists in Composing and producing music for linear and adaptive media.
- Assists in Recording, editing and post-processing of dialog and localization.
- Performing quality assurance duties such as debugging and optimization.
- Collaborate with CryEngine Developemnt Team to improve the audio pipeline and procedures,
- Creating technical documentation and tutorials using CryWiki and CryEngine Forum.
- Performing duties as Audio Module Owner and oversee the audio component of a feature or area
- Provides input to department and project status meetings, stand-ups and scrums.
- Share knowledge with the audio team.
- Successful completion of a certified audio education program or academic studies.
- 2+ years of audio experience in the gaming industry, actively designing and implementing game audio.
- At least one previously published title in a Junior role.
- Advanced knowledge of PC-based pro audio software, such as Nuendo, Pro Tools, Reaper and VST PlugIns
- Profound knowledge of audio middleware software such as Wwise, FMOD Studio or CRIWARE.
- Profound knowledge of CryEngine or other Game Engines such as Unity, Unreal or Lumberyard.
- Profound knowledge to accurately plan and estimate tasks while understanding dependencies.
- Solid ability to take direction well, seek advice and solve problems proactively.
- Ability to give feedback and guide Intern & Junior Audio Designers.
- Ability to document pipelines, tools and procedures, share knowledge and give presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a positive team attitude.
- Creative approach to audio design, game audio and game design.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Strong passion for playing and creating video games.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Profound knowledge of programming or scripting languages such as Python, C# or C++
- Profound knowledge of CryEngine tools and production pipeline.
- Profound experience in other realms of Audio Production or Composition.
- Advanced skill playing an instrument.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!