Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
What You'll Do:
- You will create fun, playable gameplay events in an open world environment.
- Work with programmers, artists and designers to create route design which prove core gameplay concepts.
- You will use 3D engines and content creation tools to create and refine gameplay experiences that are of a high-quality.
- Create documentation and use any specific level systems, focusing on the gameplay elements of a map.
- Contribute to design meetings with considered comments and thoughts to the concepts being discussed
What We're Looking For:
- Someone with experience working with 3D engines and tools with the ability to implement and manipulate content.
- Some experience of level design fundamentals and constraints.
- You will be comfortable working with your design peers and lead.
- Some basic understanding of visual scripting.
- Passion for the racing genre.
- You will need to critique the content of peers in a group environment.
- Have a passion for gaming!
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.