C++ Operations Engineer
For more than fifteen years we’ve entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our experienced people have expressed their passion for phenomenal game feel, AAA audiovisual quality, and technical innovation in the Burnout & Need for Speed series and in Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault, Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II, Firestorm for Battlefield V and Battlefield 2042.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We’d love to hear yours! Crunch doesn’t help make a better game. We don’t do it. For the past four years, we are very proud to have been recognized by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let’s talk about how you could be a part of it.
- You will work with the entire infrastructure of the Need For Speed franchise to make sure our players can have an always-online experience
- Develop user-friendly tools, efficient pipelines, and workflows that aid in the development and iteration of game servers
- Implement reporting and monitoring of services
- Work with central technology teams to implement server solutions for changes in upcoming releases
Qualifications / Skills
- C++ experience
- Scripting experience in Python, Go, Bash
- Linux / Ubuntu / Centos
- Source control experience (Perforce/Git)
- Dashboard creation experience in Grafana/Datadog
- Comfortable working in a large Linux and Windows environment
- AWS or similar cloud experience
- Experience working in an enterprise microservice environment
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.