This Job has a multitude of responsibilities. Before we get into that lets go over why this is a Volunteer position and not a paid spot. We here at Crimson Esports are trying to grow a brand and a team. Growing a team doesn't start without commitment from players and management. We are looking for someone who can dedicate their time to help grow this company. It is a long journey but we want people to take a look and see the bigger picture. Money wont come at first but it will eventually.
- Preferred previous management EXP.
- Good with communication through text, email, and call.
- A Positive attitude
- The will to keep going after getting rejected
- Non-Stop Dedication
- Good with social media
- Entry level into a growing Esports team
- 10% Equity in Crimson
- On Management Board
- On Board of Directors
- Promotion From Within
- First of staff to receive Salary when team earns enough money
- Head Of Esports (Decisions must be ran by board for final approval)
If you have any questions please state them in your Application below!