Social Media Manager - New IP
Creative Assembly is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our team, working on a brand new FPS title.
The successful candidate will be a social media butterfly with in-depth knowledge of all major platforms, au fait with analytics and reporting tools and above all else – a great communicator.
You’ll know what to tweet and when, how to grab the audience’s attention in seconds and keep them gripped with engaging content.
This is your chance to help shape the social channels for an exciting new entry in the world of FPS.
- You’ll be responsible for the planning, production and day-to-day management of the social media content plan, with experience running engaging community-led channels across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (+ more). You may also be required to write and create website content and blog entries from time to time.
- You’ll have a great understanding of how each platform works, relevant content formats and how to best work the algorithms in our favour. And you’ll have one eye on the platforms of the future and what our competitors are up to.
- You’ll be able to use a range of social media tools and analytics to gain insight and understanding into how our content performs and what our audience thinks, and then use that knowledge to shape future content production. You’ll create regular reports to present back to the wider brand team.
- A brilliant copywriter and digital native, you’ll know how to craft social media content to achieve both reach and engagement. You can spot a meme a mile away and never miss an opportunity to get in on a conversation or react to the latest trending topic. And you’ll love listening to and getting involved with the community.
- Working closely with the Global Content Manager, Lead Video Creative and Community Manager, you’ll develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, platform contacts and above all – our social media community - to ensure we’re up to date on the latest trends, technology, tools and algorithm changes.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Experience running social media channels in gaming, media or entertainment
- Experience planning, creating and managing content and campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, including use of Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Media Studio
- Experience with geo-targeting and content localisation
- Deep understanding of the key platform algorithms
- Knowledge and understanding of social video formats
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop
- Basic video editing skills
- Community management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to date on the latest social media platform trends
- Experience creating social content for a video games audience and community
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience running a YouTube or Twitch channel
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependents and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality- Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus- We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork- We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust- Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.