Senior Producer – New IP
Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First-Person Shooter IP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Producer to join our talented production team at our studio in Horsham, based in heart of Sussex, England.
In this exciting role, you will bring your previous experience in a Live game environment and and work alongside and support the Director of Live Operations and Development Director to oversee and deliver content that is ready for release into the live operations phase.
As a Senior Producer on the project, you will play a critical role in the delivery and release of our content. You will have a have completer-finisher mindset in your approach to your work and understand how this impacts the wider team dynamic.
Working closely and collaboratively with the development team, the product owners, QA, producers, brand and community management, you will coordinate safe and reliable delivery of content releases. You will interpret the schedule and communicate with the leadership team when a more flexible, agile approach is required to meet our project goals.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and communicate all the moving parts involved in taking a content release from development, through finalising stages, and out to our players. Working closely with Product Owners and Development Managers, you will be responsible for reliably planning and delivering seasonal content for a brand-new FPS experience
- Monitor how the development team are doing against the planned features set of the release and get a clear understanding of what is struggling
- Discuss feature work progress with relevant stakeholders, and lead the decision making on what will be in and the coming release and what will be moved to a future release
- Document, track and communicate project status and scheduling changes, and communicate all relevant changes with key members of the team as well as all stakeholders, and adapt the schedule accordingly
- Ensure tech and decision pipelines are freed up or are made aware of bottlenecks ahead of time
- Assist Director of Live Operations and Development Director in creating and presenting weekly status reports
In this role, you will develop and foster positive relationships within the team and other relevant third parties including internal relationships with SEGA.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Extensive production experience of delivering AAA games with a minimum of 2 shipped AAA titles
- Great communication skills. You will lead the decision making that will see planned features moved to future releases. Those conversations are often not easy
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- An instinct for what really matters as releases enter triaging phases
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient at scheduling and tracking resources
- Fluent in Product Development Pipelines and Workflows
- Skilled in Strategic goal setting and tactical execution
- Experience shipping games on consoles
- Experience working with live game services
- Advanced skills with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
Previous experience working in one or more of the following roles would be advantageous:
- Deployment management
- Data or Business Analysis
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
*some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while we work remotely during COVID-19.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.