Live Producer - New Sci-fi FPS IP
Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First-Person Shooter IP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Live Producer to join our talented production team at our studio in Horsham, based in heart of Sussex, England.
In this exciting role, you will work alongside and assist the Director of Live Operations and Development Director to oversee and support the development of the game up to release and into the live operations phase.
As the Live Producer on the project, you will be responsible for the day-to-day process of managing cross-discipline teams, specifically managing of operational product topics (e.g. game updates, maintenances, bug fixes and game health).
You will also help form the Live Operations team, establishing live operations processes and taking them forward. Being a forward-thinker, completer-finisher, with a technical understanding of how our games operate with central services, and what would be required for our next release.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Coordinate the efforts and deadlines involved in all stages of a live release, ensuring smooth and timely communication among different platforms and stakeholders
- Oversee all changes to our live systems, ensuring that all platform releases are managed in sync
- Focus the team on the key priorities and track the progress toward goals
- Help the team improve our live service for better player experience
- Work with the Production and Build / Infrastructure teams to understand bottlenecks, risks, to define processes and drive change and build scale
- Develop and foster positive relationships within the team and other relevant third parties including internal relationships with SEGA
- Interpret the schedule and communicate with the leadership team when a more flexible, agile approach is required to meet objectives
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Proven experience of delivering a console or PC game with a Live Operations service
- A self-motivated approach to work
- Highly adaptable to a variety of situations and curious about potential improvements
- A skilled and thorough planner - scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation all come naturally to you
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent problem-solving skills - aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively
- Experience working with live game services across console generations
- Advanced skills with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
Previous experience working in one or more of the following roles would be advantageous:
- Deployment management
- Data or Business Analysis
- SharePoint and Office macros
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
*some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while we work remotely during COVID-19.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.