Game Producer - New IP
Position at Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First-Person Tactical Shooter IP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a super organised, driven Game Producer to join our talented production team at our studio in Horsham, based in heart of Sussex, England.
In this exciting role, you will be able to provide support to keep the project moving forward, the team positive, informed and focused whist keeping momentum. The role will not only require an ability to delivery high quality work on time and within budget, but also have flexibility to support other Game Producers as the project evolves and changes as new requirements are defined.
As a Game Producer, you will play a critical role in the ensuring teams work effectively, facilitating the planning with the team to deliver prepared plans. You will work with and assist other Game Producers, leads and directors to generate the project schedule, identify dependencies and solve problems.
On a Day To Day Basis, You Will
- Work with the team to facilitate them delivering their goals
- Work across the project supporting focus teams or assist other Game Producers, leads and directors
- Look for ways to improve process, pipelines and interactions between the different parts of the team and the sub teams; our people are our most valuable asset; support them to be successful
- Be proactive, self-motivated approach to work. You will need to coordinate with many people and help everyone bring their contributions together
- Be incredibly organised. Strong planning and project management skills. An instinct for coordinating and focussing on separate moving parts at one time
The Game Producer on this project will manage and motivate the development team, ensuring that milestones are adhered to, communicating progress and providing a detailed analysis on team performance, risks and areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Proven experience of delivering AAA games with 1 to 2 shipped titles
- Excellent problem-solving skills - aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them
- Up-to-date knowledge and a keen interest in methodologies
- Adaptability – able to evolve and adjust plans to the current best knowledge
- Great judgement, consistently taking into consideration the priorities set by the project directors
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively
- Advanced skills with software such as Excel, PowerBi, PowerQuery
- Experience working with SharePoint and Office macros would be advantageous
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke and funded relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialist
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
*some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while we work remotely during COVID-19.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.