Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plan, analyze and initiate activities (Purchase Requisition, transfer, rework) for supply alignment to forecast and actualized demand signals
- Execute root cause analysis of stock-outs, and late and overstock situations and propose improvement plans to minimize inventory exposure and maximize revenue.
- Work closely to ensure vendor delivery compliance including a root cause analysis on all late shipments
- Evaluate and recommend improvements continually to respective supply chain
- Work on director sponsored projects and/or process improvements (including associated cost analysis)
- Ensure on-time customer deliveries by working across a multi-functional team to prioritize incoming deliveries, reserve incoming supply and manage outgoing customer orders based on Customer Request Date and Promise Date.
- Participate and support monthly SIOP activities
- Identify and communicate supply chain disruptions to internal cross-functional groups as needed and work toward resolution
- Ensure new product availability in accordance with new product introduction plan by attending NPI core-team meetings and integrating NPI requirements including Initial Stocking Quantities, accessories and spare parts into production plans.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to coordinate, plan and execute NPI processes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of Supply Chain/Operations Management and 5+ years of Supply Chain Planning experience
- Experience using MRP, analytics and reporting tools like PowerBI
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross functional stakeholders to identify and synchronize on action plans
- Ability to understand & manage large datasets via Excel/BI tools to distill and report product segment overviews, trends, and summaries.
- Professional integrity in all internal and external engagements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- High volume CE / Consumer Electronics experience
- Knowledge of PC components and BOM
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays