Social Media Graphic Design Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity for a devoted PC gamer and graphic design enthusiast to help design content for CORSAIR’s global social media channels. If you’ve got an artistic eye and are passionate about PC gaming and social media, then this is the role for you!
- Create and edit highly-polished graphic assets for use across a wide variety of social media channels
- Design and polish static graphic assets for social media posts
- Design animated graphic assets for short format social media content on e.g. Instagram Stories
- Design motion graphics for social media video assets on e.g. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Support the community team by creating quick turn marketing assets for social media activations
- Help coordinate requests and asset distribution with internal teams where appropriate
- Live and breath the language of social, using your experience across all of the major social platforms to inform your channel-specific content
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field
- Strong experience with graphic design and motion graphics tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects or equivalents.
- Strong experience with social media and a good understanding of what content works well on social media.
- Familiar with PC gaming culture, meme formats, and community language across various social media channels, from Reddit to TikTok.
- Adept at designing assets for social media usage utilizing established internal and external brand guidelines.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Superb communication skills both internally and externally.
- Must be an organized individual who is a strong collaborator, who can assist in content planning with a multidisciplinary team.
This position can be remote in the United States or Canada for the right candidate but must be able to work on Pacific Time hours.
When applying to this position, please include a cover letter and attach or link to your portfolio or examples of your work.