CORSAIR is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gear and technology for gamers, content creators, PC enthusiasts and committed professionals. From award-winning PC components and peripherals to premium streaming equipment, CORSAIR delivers a full ecosystem of products that work together to enable everyone from casual gamers to teachers, to perform at their very best.
CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
Position Summary, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Evaluate and guide scalable, testable, and reliable architecture and subsequent development of a project
- Expose the benefits of CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) and assists product teams in implementing and maintaining those tools
- Coordinate with product and project management to provide an understanding of the technical feasibility of new roadmap items
- Identify and correct ineffective or missing processes or tools that may be a hindrance to project execution
- Work with Test Engineering to create comprehensive automated testing suites
- Work with Sr. Engineers to architect best-in-class solutions
- Proactively identify risks, communicate them clearly to the team and to all Corsair stakeholders, and help plan for success through mitigation options
- Technical voice for communications within Corsair, and Corsairs’ third parties
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and industry trends to serve the interests and needs of Corsair’s Software Program.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams to validate API, content, and architecture decisions
- Assists Project Manager with generating new project plans and sprint capacity planning
- Works to establish strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices for teams
- Drives product excellence by helping teams define and build products that generate measurable value
Essential Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS or Ph.D. preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a software engineering capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in a software architecture role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Flexible, self-starter, desire to solve any problem.
- Deep understanding of software engineering and established best practices
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays