(Closed) Sales Operations Representative
Corsair is looking for an individual who possesses analytical skillset & have strong desire to drive sales operations change improvement and display results-driven tendencies to apply for the Sales Operations Representative. An individual with the ability to establish effective working relationships with Corsair Customer team, Internal groups and across all levels of the organization. Our team members should have strong customer-centric skills and are focused on continued process developments and efficiencies that will enhance the customer experience.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Own and manage Corsair account, supporting all operations queries and ensuring that customers purchasing/order is process timely, efficient and high-quality support.
- Understand account requirement, drive project with internal teams to ensure requirement is met
- Benchmark Corsair performance against competition via customer scorecard comparisons and implement changes to ensure Corsair is the vendor of choice.
- Manage backlog for the purposes of maximizing shipments and reducing order aging with respect to customer-defined shipment/delivery deadlines.
- Support operational projects through development, testing, implementation, training phases on behalf of the Sales Operations perspective.
- Maintain and update customer website and retail store product offerings to ensure correct products are listed, with correct images/signage, at current pricing and with sufficient inventory.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business/ Sales support
- Possess customer support centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization either in written or verbal format.
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel.
- Experience in performing sales account analysis and providing comprehensive reports and chart trends on large data files.
- Well organized with ability to multitask providing quick and accurate results.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience with project management