(Closed) Sales Operation Representative
Corsair is looking for an individual who possesses analytical skillset & have strong desire to drive sales operations change improvement and display results-driven tendencies to apply for the Sales Operations Representative. An individual with the ability to establish effective working relationships with Corsair Customer team, Internal groups and across all levels of the organization. Our team members should have strong customer-centric skills and are focused on continued process developments and efficiencies that will enhance the customer experience.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Own and manage assign Corsair account supporting all operations queries and ensuring that customer’s orders are booked and processed in a timely, and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with Channel Marketing, Planning, Sales, and Logistics on customer orders to ensure on time delivery to accounts.
- Manage backlog for the purposes of maximizing shipments and reducing order aging with respect to customer-defined shipment/delivery deadlines.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records in customer portals, transacting RMA’s and transaction disputes as necessary.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (2+ years) in Sales Operations, Order Fulfillment, or Customer Service
- Possesses a passion for technology and interest in staying current on the latest products to market
- Possess customer support centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization either in written or verbal format.
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel including VLOOKUP & Pivot Tables.
- Oracle or other Order Fulfillment platform experience preferred.
- Experience in performing sales account analysis and providing comprehensive reports and chart trends on large data files utilizing customer portal or business intelligence platform data.
- Well organized with ability to multitask providing quick and accurate results.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.