(Closed) Product Management Intern
CORSAIR is looking for a passionate PC gaming enthusiast that will collaborate with the HID product management group to create and execute on next-generation gaming peripherals. Day-to-day responsivities will include helping to conceptualize new products, define product features and functions, evaluate products, analyze market data, and support general marketing. The ideal candidate will be very familiar with PC gaming peripherals, have a keen eye for technical detail, and have a strong interest in helping build amazing products to support gamers.
- Collaborate with product managers to conceptualize and define products.
- Work on activities to drive development of products and their marketing.
- Help evaluate user experience of CORSAIR and competitor products.
- Gather and analyze market data with an eye for trends and opportunities.
- Assist on other duties as assigned.
- Seeking a degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering.
- Passionate about PC peripherals and gaming with a desire to make products that delight gamers.
- Able to analyze data and confidently present findings to small groups.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage competing priorities.
- Great communicator, written and verbal, with the discretion to handle confidential material.
CORSAIR, founded in 1994, is the global market leader in computer hardware, memory, streaming, and gaming peripherals. Join our 2020 Summer Internship Program to acquire hands-on professional experience in all aspects of our industry. In addition, you will be immersed in the PC and gaming community, hone your professional skills, connect with executives, build a PC, strengthen your KSAs, participate in networking/social events, and have an awesome summer with us and get paid to do it! Our previous interns solved real business problems, collaborated with world-class teams, and completed projects that made immediate impacts to strategy at CORSAIR.
Check out what our 2019 interns had to say about their experience: CORSAIR Internship Video.
We will have two cohort tracks that you may choose from that span a 12-week period:
- May 20th to August 12th, 2020
- June 17th to September 9th, 2020
Intern Recruitment Timeline:
- January 31st, 2020 – Application Period Closes
- February 2nd to February 28th, 2020 – Applications Reviewed & Interviews Scheduled
- March 20th, 2020 – Offer Letters Sent
- You are actively enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
- You are pursuing either an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate Degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship.
- You are able to commit fully to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks.
- You must be at least 18+ years of age at the start of the internship.
- You must be able to work at the Corsair corporate headquarters based in Fremont, CA.
We have many intern openings in a variety of departments, check them all out to see what suits your interests and professional development the best at corsair.com/careers.
We will also have a CORSAIR Student Workshop with internship tips. You can join the conversation on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 4 PM PST in the CORSAIR community discord.