Partnership Manager, NA
What you'll be doing:
- Continue to grow, expand and diversify our roster of talented partners.
- Regularly communicate and interface with Elgato partnered content creators.
- Manage online and offline activations with creators, as well as integrations of Elgato products and brand.
- Monitor product samples by effectively tracking deliverables and ROI.
- Plan, organize and create reports covering promotional activity, web traffic and campaigns.
- Identify trends on social media and video platforms to create action plans.
- Understand and present insight into the market, as well as provide advice on how the company may maximize its marketing and product offerings.
- Travel to events and promote Elgato to visitors, partners and acquaintances.
What we are looking for:
As a Partnerships Manager, reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for marketing activities that Elgato engages in for the North American market. You will work with colleagues and teams in multiple locations to coordinate plans, manage activations, track budgets and develop our strategy. Your key objective is to forge and maintain strong relationships with creators and influencers across platforms to ensure we have the right ambassadors and coverage for our brand. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced industry spanning multiple time zones and disciplines to ensure Elgato is positioned for success.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in partnerships / influencer marketing.
- Strong understanding of content creation / the creator economy across all platforms.
- Passion for user generated content, whether it’s YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, etc.
- Superb organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Confident and motivated team player with a strong desire to achieve.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to accomplish tasks and reach goals through teamwork and collaboration
Elgato is the brand of choice for production technology among content creators on all platforms. If you’ve watched live gaming or any streaming content on YouTube or Twitch, chances are we helped make it shine.
Our mission is to empower content creators everywhere. Be part of the team that makes this happen.
In 2018, Elgato was acquired by Corsair, a provider of high-performance PCs and peripherals. Over the last three decades Corsair has cemented its leadership position in its key markets and continues to grow rapidly. As a semi-autonomous division of Corsair, Elgato has engineering offices in Munich and Mönchengladbach in Germany, and in California, and we distribute our products in over eighty countries around the globe.
Elgato’s award winning product range combines cutting edge technologies with industry leading industrial design and user experiences to deliver an unparalleled level of performance to customers. Our focus is always on simplicity and enabling the best possible workflow for content creators.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a friendly, positive working environment
- A focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Discounts on Elgato, Corsair, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products