Manager, Global Community & Social Media
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a devoted PC gamer and social media savant to lead CORSAIR’s primary community efforts. This is a mid-senior level role to manage the North American-based global community team and to help coordinate activities with North American offices, partners, and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with proven industry experience who understands the current trends in community and social media platforms, as well as the latest trends in gaming and entertainment. You understand the role of different platforms in today's online world, from Discord to Reddit and from Facebook to TikTok.
Position Summary, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Mentor, manage and empower the CORSAIR community team based in the Fremont, CA, headquarters.
- Manage the creation of monthly social media schedules & community plans.
- Oversee the execution of activities across global brand channels.
- Oversee the production of content for CORSAIR's network of primary and worldwide social media brand channels.
- Coordinate cross-brand activities with community teams of sister brands of CORSAIR such as Elgato, SCUF Gaming, and ORIGIN PC.
- Work across internal departments to balance the demands for promotional activity on social media with community health and the CORSAIR brand voice.
- Help coordinate activities and requests with regional teams where appropriate.
- Track and hit global KPIs for community growth and engagement.
- Manage and track budgets and reporting of social media metrics.
- Manage NA paid social media activity.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in community management and social media in gaming, tech, or entertainment.
- 2+ years experience managing a community & social media team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, with a strong work ethic and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Superb communication skills both internally and externally.
- Proven skills in social media copywriting, punctuation, grammar, and emotes
- Expertise in social media analytics and turning metrics into information.
- Must be a user of various social media and have an understanding of how users consume content across different social media platforms.
- Must be a gamer at heart who keeps up with the latest gaming news and has a great sense of (internet) humor.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Lover of all games, from AAA to Indie to Esports across all platforms.
- Understanding of the modern content creator landscape.
- Globally oriented cultural mindset and sensibility.
- You've built your own PC with RGB to show for it.
Reporting to this position:
- Community Manager
- Community Specialist
- Social Media Content Manager
- Social Media Content Specialist
Please provide a cover letter with your application.
This position is ideally based at CORSAIR's Fremont, CA global headquarters, or can be remote in the US for the right candidate.