Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform talent acquisition activities for strategic recruiting and regular staffing; with passion on improving talent acquisition experience for Corsair, as including but not limited to candidates, new-hires and hiring managers. Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm talent acquisition plans and candidates needs are met;
- Develop and execute the standarised hiring and orientation process, and levels from temporary staffing to executive professionals;
- Provide day-to-day HR operations ,included employee action forms, assure proper approvals, and disseminate approved forms as appropriate;
- Support performance and merit process;
- Update the new HRIS system with all China, Vietnam and rest of Asia;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance employee engagement and retention;
- Able to work with departments, managers and individual employees through advice, counseling, facilitated conversations, mediation, and referral;
- Translate local business requirements into HR goals and actions, in line with the HR agenda and regulatory requirements;
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and requests on an as needed basis;
- Coordinate available resources for providing quality human resources services.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree and above;
- 10-15 years experience in HR fields; recruitment experience is a must;
- HR Knowledgeable on China and other APAC countries is a plus;
- Excellent follow-through skills;
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written forms;
- Proven organized and analysis skills with attention to details and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands;
- Be responsive and resourceful to work in a fast paced, high volume, ever changing environment;
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation within the human resources discipline;
- Ability to work well independently, hands-on, and in a team environment, collaborative;
- Self-starter and someone who takes the initiative to make process improvements and to solve problems;
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Strong communications skills including formal and informal presentations both verbal and written and fluent in English.
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.