(Closed) Graphic Designer
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) is required. Familiarity with digital file formats (tif, gif, eps, pdf, jpg) and a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods are also needed. Additionally, candidates must possess basic knowledge of photography and conventional and digital print processes. Design dynamic graphics for print and digital marketing
- Manage and maintain archived graphic files, including logos, product photography, packaging design files, etc.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm and create compelling new imagery, layouts, and templates for Corsair
- Meet all deadlines and stay within specified budget
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Art College Degree in Graphic Design or at least 3 years equivalent work experience
- Understanding and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop. HTML a plus
- Competent print production skills. Must have knowledge of the lithographic print process
- Solid experience and attention to detail in web interface, digital advertising and copy/typography, photography and color theory.
- Organized and highly detail-oriented
- Experience working with creative briefs to produce creative concepts and ideas into final print and online media assets for multiple channels.
- Innovative design problem solver, capable of providing timely turn-around of projects and good creative instincts.
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and tight deadlines
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and written); other language skills a plus
- Be a local candidate; no relocation available