(Closed) Ecommerce Manager
Corsair is looking to build its team delivering leading PC gaming and enthusiast hardware to customers worldwide via direct fulfillment. The E-Commerce Manager will be reporting to Sr. Manager, eCommerce and is responsible for driving and monitoring ecommerce performance via effective merchandising and demand generation activities, customer satisfaction, maintaining inventory and forecast for Corsair eCommerce worldwide, including direct sales.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Lead overall sales growth for Corsair eCommerce worldwide by increasing overall conversion rates while maximizing contribution margins.
- Own P&L for for Corsair ecommerce and direct sales and understand levers that move revenue/profit trajectory
- Communicate and collaborate merchandising strategy, promotional calendars and demand generation effectively with the creative team, channel marketing, brand and social marketing and IT teams.
- Execute campaigns and initiatives to generate demand with a strong eye on maximizing margin opportunities, managing inventory and driving long term customer retention
- Develop and routinely update category and sku sales forecasts and monitor sell-throughs.
- Be a champion for Corsair direct-specific merchandise, such as Gear, apparel and custom skus. Drive roadmap for these products.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics related to site merchandising and communicate across the marketing team.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team on email and site campaigns and calendar, web banners, and targeted promotional activity and landing pages.
- Shape customer journey/experience from discovery to conversion and maximize returning visitors, including contributing to affiliate/loyalty programs
- Business ownership of ongoing product updates via Hybris CMS, including updating merchandise assortment, pricing, inventory, promotions, gift cards and other site elements
- Ownership of business tasks in developing and expanding the ecommerce infrastructure and tools
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in consumer online merchandising
- Experience owning business results for a major e-commerce website either in-house or via an agency and managing contributing teams.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others.
- Deep understanding of ecommerce and content management solutions, metrics used, and online analytics
- Analytical and have experience using KPI’s to make business decisions
Reporting to this position:
- Webstore Merchandiser, Digital Marketing Specialist