Digital Artist & Retoucher
The Digital Artist is responsible for retouching, compositing, creating print and web ready files, cataloging and maintaining the image archive in a color managed workflow. There will be regular interaction with the in-house photographer and graphic designers.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
This is a high-volume production position utilizing Photoshop on a Mac platform.
- Manage and upload digital Images
- Retouch, name and maintain digital asset files
- Perform quality assurance by ensuring color consistency on all images
- Crop digital photographic images / maintain file size specification guidelines
- Receives work assignments / schedules / calendars from Photographer
- Receives creative direction, callouts and approvals from the Creative Director.
- High technical proficiency in Macintosh OS and Windows OS.
- High technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One.
- Strong understanding of online color correction and image constraints
- Demonstrated production and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others under tight deadlines
- Strongly detail oriented
- Work Independently
- Consistent follow through
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new skills, methods and techniques
- Test may be administered to gauge proficiency
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 2+ years of previous digital tech, photo assisting and shooting experience.
- Your portfolio shows product photo retouching examples.
- You are proficient in Capture One, Photoshop and Bridge Applications.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of focus stacking techniques.
- Working knowledge of digital asset management catalog software and workflows.
- You have advanced digital image retouching skills.
- Understanding of color managed work flows
- You are comfortable Mac OS and PC operating systems.
- You are knowledgeable of all Canon camera bodies and lenses.
- You have proven file management and organizational practices.
- You are current on all lighting and set systems in the photography field.
- You have an excellent understanding of all still photography lighting, videography and camera equipment.
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and written); other language skills a plus.
- Be a local candidate; no relocation available.
When applying please upload your resume and your portfolio.
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
What we offer you:
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Competitive salary including quarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and discounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products