Demand Planner, EMEA
The demand planner is responsible for collecting all quantitative and qualitative data and compiling a demand plan that is used to drive supply, capacity, financial decision-making processes. The Demand Planner plays a critical role in ensuring operational and financial success for the organization as well as connecting marketing efforts with operational efforts to synchronize teams.
Position Summary, Responsibilities And Expectations
- Develop data-driven, high quality analysis of demand in order to generate forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for 12 month time horizons over multiple product families.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop statistical analysis of market trends, perform promo and event related analysis.
- Have ownership of forecast data, report generation and management. Be proactive in identifying gaps in weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast, especially as it relates to sell thru trends, channel inventory.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach while working with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in supply and demand assumptions. Provide crucial insights into the area of business and induct into forecast models (eg market performance and recent sales trends).
- Use and maintain Oracle Cloud SCM Applications as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Contribute in managing product lifecycles by collaborating with cross-functional teams in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product transitions.
- Contribute to EOL strategies, such as markdown strategies and/or product position strategies based on E&O.
- Help prepare reports and presentations.
- Be a driver of continuous improvement opportunities in processes and business results.
- Work with S&OP team to consolidate regional plans, perform analysis and validate regional assumptions and data accuracy.
- Supports day to day business transactions and reporting activities as requested by group lead.
Essential Skills And Experience
- Strong analytical skills, experience with large data sets and data analysis including financial scenario analysis – must have amazing excel skills! (vlookups, if statements, macros, dashboards).
- Self-motivated, comfortable working with ambiguity and managing complexity in a global, fast-paced organization.
- Aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proven ability to track and manage ongoing activities within a project.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal & written.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
- Independent self-starter who can handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education/training experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of data analytics/demand planning/forecasting experience and with demonstrated success
- Experience using Oracle Cloud SCM Applications, Power BI a plus
- Computer hardware, peripherals and gaming experience a big plus
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
What We Offer You
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary including q uarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and discounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products