Position Summary, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Develop and execute a pricing and promotion strategy to hit revenue goal
- Drive cross functional groups to align inventory forecast, financial forecast, and demand forecasts
- Understand the market through sales insight, market research from both direct and inferred sources. Become an expert in the category and making the competitive analysis and market share analysis report in a clear, effective, and valuable way.
- Understand market needs, drive product strategy, and communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team as well as customers
- Collaborate with marketing including go-to-market strategy and roadmap
- Contribute to product life cycle planning
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be enthusiastic and dependable
- Be a masterful communicator – have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Advanced experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, lookup, formulas)
- Analytical skills and a keen interest to work with numbers
- 2+ years of channel marketing or price analyst experience in the PC space
- Be a self-starter and is pro-active; individual must be resourceful and be able to interpret and find solutions for abstract problems.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail with great accuracy
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.