Brand Marketing Coordinator
The role is responsible for supporting the Brand Marketing Manager in overseeing the growth and consistency of the SCUF brand across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the gaming industry, be a moderate to avid gamer themselves, have experience creating engaging content and grasp of evaluating success of content. To be successful in this position, you must have a creative mindset to develop emerging content ideas and successfully carry forth those ideas from conception to distribution. Excellent communication and planning skills are a must.
- Provide the necessary project management and operational support to the brand marketing manager and the wider marketing team as necessary
- Support the ideation and implementation of brand messaging & strategy
- Support the Brand Marketing Manager in growing the SCUF brand, leveraging branded content creation, site experience and inclusion of brand messaging across all channels
- Identify new content ideas and manage the implementation, production, and distribution of the created content
- Oversee Marketing calendar to ensure all campaigns and initiatives are up to date and supporting each other to create a cohesive marketing approach
- Facilitate alignment and consistency across marketing functions (Influencers, Social, .com, e-mail, etc.) to create brand synergy
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting, primarily focused on content development to include ideation, strategy, and analytics
- 1-2 years experience in an agency as an account coordinator or manager is a plus
- Must be a self-starter with stellar writing and communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a solution-driven mindset
- Painstaking attention to detail and project management