This role is for Bi-Lingual French/English applicants.
Provide remote (work from home) technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to all of CORSAIR’s products. Document, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with our newest gear, components, PCs, software, and accessories under warranty for our passionate customers.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain knowledge of all of CORSAIR’s products, uses, interoperability, and 3rd party integrations.
- Provide technical support through direct contact with customers via phone, email, and other channels.
- Document, verify, and analyze reported problems.
- Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers, and escalation resources in support of our customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation.
- Engage additional resources when necessary to provide a great customer experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Understanding of computer hardware including subcomponents, operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android), software applications, and firmware.
- Affinity for learning additional technical industry concepts and vocabulary.
- Strong customer service skills and an eagerness to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Ability to use your technical aptitude, professional concepts, and company processes to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge and ability to speak and write in both French and English languages.
- Scheduled work shifts on weekends and holidays.
- Dependable broadband internet, excellent reliability, and a quiet place to work from home in a team setting.
- Documentation of issues and communications in a ticketing system, timely follow-up, accurate time tracking, and a professional demeanor.
- Zero years of relevant coursework or experience, but an aptitude for and willingness to work directly with customers to resolve both technical and non-technical issues under warranty is required.
- A completed college degree program, technical certifications, and additional language skills are all optional, but an ability to construct a modern computer from scratch is required.
Our customers come from all backgrounds and areas of the globe, so our employees should too. If you’re a gamer, streamer, or computer hobbyist who wants to break into the tech support industry working for a company with great benefits including educational reimbursement and profit sharing, we invite you to apply to join our Corsair Pirate Crew
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
What we offer you:
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Competitive salary including quarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and discounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products