Senior Game Developer
Are you an ambitious game developer with a passion for new technologies and platforms? Do you like working in online games that are played by millions around the world? And do you want to help us bringing HTML5 to the next level? Then we have an excellent career opportunity for you!
With Flash disappearing and the overcrowded app-stores, HTML5 is now one of the fastest growing game platforms around. And as a next step after our single player games, we have started developing multiplayer, social and Instant games.
We are therefore looking for a Senior Game Developer to strengthen our Studio and help us realize our international growth ambition.
Your key responsibilities
- Setup and develop HTML5 games from start to live maintenance;
- Take responsibility for delivering games with robust and stable code;
- Support the Lead Developer by designing and documenting the game’s architecture;
- Help junior developers by reviewing their code and coaching them;
- Contribute with the maintenance and development of new internal tools
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the games industry;
- Fully comfortable with Agile development processes and tools;
- Experienced with Git and adept of GitFlow;
- Solid knowledge of best development practices;
- Experience with social platforms is a plus;
- Experience with turn-based and real-time action multiplayer games is a plus.
- Proactive and used to taking ownership and responsibility;
- Not afraid of debugging and optimizing code;
- Good team player and supportive to other departments;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Eye for detail;
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Health care insurance compensation
- Sports allowance
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- High-end MacBook Pro or PC laptop
- An open, informal and international company culture.