Comrade Gaming was formed in early 2015, originally as a competitive Call of Duty team. Since then we've experienced success as an Esports organisation through a wide variety of games, including: Hearthstone, Rocket League & Apex Legends. We currently operate exclusively as a sim racing team, with rosters competing in F1 Esports, iRacing, GT Sport & Assetto Corsa Competizione. This is an exciting period for Comrade Gaming as we look to take our brand to the next level within the sim racing Esports scene.
We are on the lookout for a talented, dedicated graphic designer to join the growing CRG family! As a graphic designer you will be responsible for creating new and innovative content to brand specification, and working to improve the appearance of our organisation across a variety of platforms cohesively with our existing creative team. Typical graphic productions to expect in this role: social media graphics, announcements, video graphics, liveries etc.
- Work closely with management and our existing design team to execute a creative vision.
- Work to specified deadlines to ensure content is released on time.
- The opportunity to work within an ambitious, professional Esports company to gain knowledge about the inner workings of an organisation.
- The chance to collaborate with and learn from our talented creative team.
- Sponsor perks and discounts.
- All applicants are required to work on UK/EU time zones.
- This role is on a voluntary basis and is a remote job role.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Strong English skills are a must.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and a showreel/portfolio to the email attached to the 'Apply' button, using the subject line 'Graphic Designer' in your application.