Social Media Manager
Community Gaming is seeking a social media manager to engage our community regularly through various social media outlets as well as give live coverage of ongoing esports events.
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for games like League of legends, Dota, CS:GO, Dota, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
- Regularly engage in conversation in Community Gaming’s Discord.
- Be ready to answer questions regarding upcoming competitive gaming events and webinars.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to implement digital marketing strategies through community engagement.
- Strategize, develop and execute effective social media and communication campaigns to promote ongoing esports events.
- Develop copy for marketing campaigns across Community Gaming’s social media platforms.
- Engage tournament spectators and live tweet highlight clips and event updates.
- Stay up to date on the gaming industry and relevant social media trends.
- Has extensive knowledge of and is passionate about the gaming and esports industry.
- Previous social media management experience.
- Fantastic verbal and communication skills.
- Proactive and well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Accustomed to fast paced environments while thinking strategically to prioritize responses.
- Expertise in the following social media platforms: Twitch, Twitter, Discord, Instagram and Facebook.
- Have an understanding of the blockchain industry and crypto games.
- Are an esports competitor yourself.
- Already use the Community Gaming platform.