SEA Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Manager to help grow our social media presence and engage with our global community of gamers.
A successful candidate will operate strategically and execute tactically while maintaining their creativity. Success in this role requires the ability to define strategy, have a deep and current knowledge of each platform’s unique offerings, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and an eagerness for continuous improvement. You will need to possess a drive for testing and learning as well as the ability to prioritize effectively and balance data driven and instinct-driven decisions.
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and overseeing of digital and social media content and campaigns. You will partner with product marketing and content marketing teams to ensure we have the right digital content and assets needed to have meaningful, engaging conversations with our users across platforms.
- Demonstrate ability to map out B2C social strategy and digital marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design creative digital marketing and social media strategies that drive awareness and engagement
- Identify content opportunities, create assets, write copy and publish all social posts.
- Use data insights to report on content and event success, which will help inform future marketing and product decisions
- Understand and identify audience content preferences and trends across all channels
- Profound attention to detail; willingness to own and successfully deliver results in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly when cross-coordinating with multiple teams and deadlines
- Experience with social media/content publishing tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite a plus)
- Experience using Google Analytics and G-suite tools to create reports and inform decisions
- Excellent verbal and written language communication skills
- Understanding of relevant content platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc).
You earn bonus points if you:
- Creative storyteller through the use of images and copy and and ability to quickly learn and explain new technology
- Multiple years of experience managing campaigns, preferably in gaming
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies and activities
- Capable of producing highly effective content with little direction
Who we are
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for titles like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.