Community Gaming is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This person will work under the guidance of the Head of Marketing and collaborate with our marketing and product team to create and execute digital product focused marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- From ideation to execution, you’ll develop and execute marketing campaigns to meet the objectives of the product and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the product and marketing team to develop product positioning that resonates with our user base.
- Draft long and short form copy for planned social media strategy across the following platforms: Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Facebook and Discord.
- Coordinate with the creative team to produce assets needed to educate users about Community Gaming’s platform and relevant updates.
- Stay up to date on the current market trends and potential competitors in the space.
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our players.
- 1-3 years of experience designing and executing product marketing campaigns.
- Experience delivering compelling product narratives with powerful storytelling components.
- Heavily ingrained in Web3 social media.
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills with a fine attention to detail.
- Experience leading strategic projects across multiple teams
- Can effectively communicate technical concepts through a variety of channels.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Monday.com.
- A passion for esports and video games.
- Experience working as a web3 product marketing manager.
- Experience in the esports industry.
Who we are
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for titles like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.