Full Stack Developer
Are you a fullstack developer who’s excited about Blockchain and Esports?
Community Gaming is looking for a full time fullstack developer who is passionate about Blockchain and Esports.
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for games like League of legends, Dota, CS:GO, Dota, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with other engineers to prototype and develop complex features
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new features
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale
- Participate in code reviews
- Stay up to date on all relating to frontend and blockchain development
Key Skills required:
- Organized, independent and works well in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of web application architecture
- Good understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- Experienced with Kotlin/Java/Springboot
- Experience with GraphQL
- Comfortable with the command line and CI/CD tooling
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points:
- Excitement about video games & Esports
- Blockchain development experience (web3j and/or web3js)
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS
- Candidate must have completed a programming bootcamp or have a computer science/engineering university degree
- Candidate must have at least two years of frontend development experience with ReactJs
- Candidate must have at least two years of backend development experience with Springboot.
- Candidate must have at least one year of blockchain development experience.