Social Media Manager
Committed eSports is looking for three volunteer Social Media Managers to create and implement a strategy for online content. The ideal candidates will have a deep understanding and passion either esports, gaming, or content creation as well as familiarity with Twitter, Discord, Twitch, and YouTube.
This position is looking for a commitment of 5-10 hours per week with some availability required on weekends for event coverage.
- Develop a social media strategy to grow our social media presence
- Create engaging content to build our community and increase brand awareness
- Build hype and drive viewers to our events
- Monitor implementation and analytics
- Experience running more than a personal social media account
- Strong understanding of the role social media plays in marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills